Wednesday, April 14, 2010

holy god this day is goin by sooooo slow. So slow in fact im at my desk at work, alone in the office kind of.


"Dose of Sanity" the name of my blog. didnt take much for me to deside what to call it. it was either dose of sanity or notcho blog, which is prolly takin. i mean come on its pretty fuckin witty. And is already the name of my internet network at home. dose of sanity came to me some time ago, i used it to describe how much i need music in my life. keeps me from losing grip on my mind and various other things. Also i decided to call my ipod Sanity as it gives me my dose of sanity. see, see how it comes together. FUCK its only 2:18

Part 2
home now, couldnt wast the whole day on facebook and here. Spent alot of it talkin to tyler about boys and my lady troubles or lack there of i should say. Im drawing a blank here not much else to say for today... normal day will check back in on my brain tomarrow morning around 7:10am when my alarm goes off. been debating weather to get up 10min earlier as its summer time now and not as cold in the mornings anymore. how it goes now i wake up at 7:10am snooze till the news update comes on at 7:30am then debate with myself or decide i guess to wait till sports is over then get dressed during the commercial and then listen to the weather(7:35am ish) then get my lunch together and snacks. Then leave the house by 7:50am, in a perfect situation thats how it would go. Most days go like this; wake up with the alarm at 7:10am snooze till 7:40am then rush to get dressed, rush to get my lunch together, then out the door 7:55am. 5 minutes till work starts, mind you it takes 3 minutes to get to work so its all good.

tonights playlist:
Lamb of God: Wrath
The Misfits: American Psycho

No comments:

Post a Comment