Sunday, April 18, 2010

just realized that i have had a eventful month. First Halifax for easter weekend with my Katimavik family, met Tony, Jane, Louise. Had some good times and a few different drinking establishments, one really really awkard easter "pot luck" with some kids from Kings. One zombie Jesus themed party that we stayed at way to long, then stayed up later at Emma's place met two PL's(project leaders) from Halifax. they were cool I cant remember thier names tho. And finally went to dinner at my PL in which was nice to see her outside of Katimavik.

The next event was Tylers IBX Formal/Ball. I did some prep work for this one as i would be meeting all tylers good friends for the first time, I wanted to impress at lest a little. I had this idea of getting a vest for some time so i just decided to look quickly in value village with high hopes of hitting pay-dirt. and it was hit with sexy success. Pre-drink was a good warm up for pool at winners lounge and Zee's after was also a great success including heavy metal band, drunk incounters with Sara my katima-friend that goes to STU amd most importantly Jack's Pizza with donair sauce.*thumbs up*

And this weekend in Saint John with Tyler, Whitney, and Jin. Prep-work not so much i brought a clean shirt...the girls brought luggage drank beer, smoked my pipe down town, laughed at Whit for putting on clogs just to kick them off at some guy. my favorite part actually was Whits hangover, and the nap i had when i got home.

next weekend getting tattooed, woo woo

tonights playlist;
Peter, Bjorn and John: Writers Block

2 comments:

  1. everyone seemed to enjoy the hangover except me. i had to take a nap between eatings of my supper. just to make sure i could eat it all without consequences.

    ReplyDelete