Monday, April 12, 2010

so here goes, straight into it. Today was like a Monday; brutal as any other before it. i work in a one room office with one good guy, that shares my disgust and dislike for vern (nick). A stressed out micro managing closet womanizer boss, that sends me nudie emails from 10feet away (weldon), i dont mind at all haha. And a dough bag thats so full of shit his eyes are brown (vern). most day s are alright, mondays suck ass. Anyway i use AutoCad to make shop drawings for a commercial cabinet/millwork company i really like it despite some faults.

After work i got home talked to mom for a minute (live with the rents) got my list of things i need to my lunches for work. Because ya know if i went to do anything without her help i would end up with 200 bucks worth of mister noodle and get raped in the ass by a stranger and everyone would find out my hair isnt clean, and theres a hole in my sock...mom worries to much about everything. Most days i brush it off and dont take her advice into consideration, anyway thats a whole other post.

Then went to visit my friend Sarah while she was dog-sitting for her father. walked in on the only reason guys will look at sex in the city sideways, any guess what it was? BOOBS that right the shows saving grace mind you old boobs but none the less boobs.

Next was the gym. oh the gym what a wonderful place the gym is where huge guys walk around admiring eachothers tribal armbands and flex there upper bodies, and judge you for being a noob that doesnt want to be skinny anymore *sigh*. oh and dont forget the nice ladies that like to sniff the ceiling. so yeah i worked out triceps and biceps, had such a hard time changing my shirtafter i was done. Half way through that chore i considered if anyone would notice i had one arm in my sleeve while walking out the door. tomarrow i was saposed to have fitness review or follow up i guess but dude had to cancel and of course i forgot to reschedule when i was there tonight, but im goin tomarrow i'll do it then instead. tomarrow i think im goin to work my shoulders and chest.

At the super store a was pumped to find there was tuna on sale *thumbs up* love tuna. every time i go there it takes me back to when i used to work there, and all the friends i had... im super cool by the way. dont really know why i didnt make the most of it then, i guess im not a social worker. made one good friend there though. Kate-Lynn started a few months after i did it was more like she made friends with me cus im wasnt that chatty, and she makes up for my lack of talking but talkin up a storm. I never minded i like hearing about what was goin on in her life, which reminds me i need to randomly stop by her place and see whats shes doin.

holy who thought i had much to say, even to make a decently sized post.

tonights playlist was
Anthax: Among the Living
Against Me!: As the Eternal Cowboy

2 comments:

  1. good intro post evan! i approve ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just so you know, the little girl following you with seashells on is actually me (whitney)

    ReplyDelete